Denon HEOS DRIVE HS2, MSRP: $2,499.00
Perfect Sound Made Simple
Designed by custom integration specialists for custom integration professionals, HEOS Drive HS2 is a unique 4 zone whole home audio distribution system with 8 channels of Class D amplifi cation, all in a single 2U tall chassis that features both Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital+ decoding with stereo downmixing.
Rated at 60 watts per channel into each of the 8 channels (20Hz~20kHz, 0.05% THD, 8 ohms, All Channels Driven), 1 or 2 stereo amp pairs can be bridged for single channel high power output (130 watts), and the HEOS Drive HS2 features low impedance drive capability (4 ohms).
- Four independent, amplified HEOS zones
- 8 Channel Class D digital amplification; 60 Watts/ch (20Hz~20kHz, 0.05% THD, 8 ohms, All Channels Driven); 4 ohms compatible; bridge mode (130 Watts/ch)
- Pre-amp outputs for each zone
- Amazon Alexa voice integration
- Third Party Control Compatible
- Four x 12V Trigger Outputs
- Two Fiber Optic, two Digital Coax and four Analog Inputs (Matrix switching)
- Four USB Inputs
- Selectable Stereo/Mixed Mono Output
- Selectable High Pass/Low Pass Filters
- Two Ethernet Inputs
- Rack Ears Included
- 2U (3.5”) Rack Height (with feet removed)
- Multi Voltage Power Supply
- Dolby Digital Decoding (Downmix to 2.0ch)
- 192/24 FLAC, ALAC, WAV, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz Playback
Each zone features a stereo pair of pre-amp outputs, and each zone can be configured for stereo or mixed mono output. The matrix switching system features 2 optical digital inputs, 2 coaxial digital inputs and 4 analog stereo inputs, any of which can be assigned to any zone, and every zone features a dedicated USB port for connection to an external USB drive.
Equipped to handle virtually any combination of speaker configurations, HEOS Drive HS2 features built-in DSP high pass/low pass filters – set any output to full range, subwoofer or satellite speaker modes, with adjustable crossover points. The speaker outputs feature 4-way binding posts that are compatible with banana plug terminations, and there are 4 12V trigger outputs. The chassis features quiet fan cooling for long term stability and operational reliability. Dual RJ-45 Ethernet LAN ports are provided, for connection to the network and sharing the internet connection with other devices, and HEOS Drive HS2 is 3rd party control compatible.