Klipsch IC-650-T In-Ceiling Speakers in Black, MSRP: $584/pair
The IC-650-T packs proven materials and wide dispersion horn technology into an installer-friendly, UL-2043 and 1480 certified loudspeaker with an integrated back can and multi-tap transformer.
- Wider, shorter design to fit low ceilings; multi-tap transformer
- 70-volt, 100-volt, or 8-ohm operation selectable via front baffle switch
- Tractrix® Port design for deep bass with less compression
- Wide dispersion Tractrix® Horn tweeter with XT technology for clear sound in any location
- Designed to mix and match with Klipsch CA-T speakers
The two-way IC-650-T features a 6.5-inch woofer, and 1-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver on a 3.5-inch round modified XT Tractrix® Horn for smooth response with constant directivity. A Tractrix port design helps to provide deeper, fuller bass with less compression and distortion. A new, more compact design simplifies low ceiling mounting.
For distributed line applications, the IC-650-T features a 70/100 volt multi-tap transformer. A single rotary switch for the 4-ohm bypass and multi-tap setting is conveniently located under the speaker grille. The IC-650-T is shipped complete with a tile bridge for installation in a suspended ceiling or wherever additional reinforcement of the ceiling material is required.